St Tropez Spray Tan
|St Tropez Spray Tan
|Course of 4 (Buy 3 Get 1 FREE)
- Skin should be free from self tan, perfume, deodorant and aromatherapy oils
- Waxing or shaving should be completed at least 24 hours prior to the treatment
- The evening or morning before your treatment, exfoliate your entire body with St. Tropez Body Polish. Pay special attention to dry areas of your body such as hands, elbows, knees and feet
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing with dark coloured underwear. The guide colour may stain light hair, man-made fibres and wool
- We recommend you have a patch test prior to every treatment
- Do not shower or bathe for a minimum of 4 hours after your treatment
- Do not participate in any activity which may cause perspiration for at least 12 hours after the treatment
- The guide colour can be left on overnight although it may transfer onto bed linen. It will wash out of cotton, but not so easily from man-made fibres or wool
Pro long your tan
- Apply St. Tropez Body Moisturiser or St. Tropez Body Butter daily
- Exfoliate your skin with St. Tropez Body Polish every 2-3 days to ensure even fading
- After showering pat the skin dry rather than rubbing
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine can bleach the tan
Q: Can I swim once I have applied St Tropez?
A: You must not wash, bathe, swim, shower or exercise in development time but you can swim once your tan has developed. Please be aware swimming in the sea and chlorinated pools may make your tan fade faster.
Q: Can St Tropez be used as a UV filter?
A: No, there are no sun filters in St Tropez so you must still use a sun protection
Sorry - there are currently no before and after images available for this page.